We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 14-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies irrespective of your geographical location.
This policy does not affect any statutory rights you may have (such as consumer rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- (a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- (b) the returned product is complete, unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- (c) you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- (d) none of the exclusions set out below apply.
(3) Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
- Email Customer Services at email@example.com to notify them of your intention to return a product you have ordered online.
- You will be given a returns authorisation number. Please enclose this number with the product you are returning to us. Please note, we will not reimburse items which are returned without a valid returns authorisation number.
- If you are returning an item because it is unwanted/unsuitable, you will have to cover the cost of the return to our warehouse. If you are returning an item because it is faulty or incorrect, we will cover the cost of the return. We would reccommend using recorded or tracked delivery and you should always obtain proof of posting.
- Items will be reimbursed upon receipt at Lumea Home, via the original method of payment. Please allow 30 working days for this refund to be processed.
- If you are unsure about how to return an item to Lumea Home, please contact Customer Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product made to your specifications or clearly personalised (e.g. logolamps);
- any product the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control; or
- any product which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (including the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
(6) Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- (a) we will not refund or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
(7) About us
Our full name is Lumea Ltd T/A Lumea Home.
Our principal trading address is Hartnoll Business Centre, Tiverton, Devon EX16 4NG, United Kingdom.
Our registered office is 2 Beverley Court, 26 Elmtree Road, Teddington, Middx, TW11 8ST, United Kingdom.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 04314723.
Our email address is email@example.com.
Our VAT number is GB 787 933 169.